Tuesday, October 28, 2008

9 FUCKING HOURS

That's how long I've been working on 301 tonight...5 hours for me, 4 hours helping a friend, all spent doing Stata in a computer lab in MacKay Hall.

On the plus side, I was reminded of a quaint little male restroom that exists on the second floor of MacKay (0214A MacKay, in case anyone was curious). It's just east of the small rectangular shaped lecture hall shoehorned in on the center-south side of MacKay (0213). I say "quaint" for two reasons. One, the lone faucet in this restroom is so old school it has two spigots, one each for hot and cold water. Two, the lone toilet in this restroom is mounted ridiculously high off the ground, so high in fact that when taking care of business your feet are off the ground. As a connesieur of the restroom experience, I can say that it is quite a unique and enjoyable sensation. I highly recommend that any male whose curiosity is piqued by this description to investigate 0214A MacKay. You won't be disappointed.