Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Liberty Papers

As I said previously, there was going to be some big news concerning myself pertaining to blogging. Last week, Brad asked me if I would be interested in contributing to The Liberty Papers. Of course, I said yes. For those of you who don't know, The Liberty Papers is a group blog that focuses on writing from a classical liberal perspective. (For a more in depth explanation, head here.)

Anyway, I'm both humbled and honored to be asked to join this great group of writers. One of the major co-founders of the site, Eric, is the closest thing I have to a blog godfather, while I've read Brad and Robert since before the Liberty Papers or even the LLP community.

As a programming note, you'll notice that I haven't really posted much on liberty/libertarian related issues over here in awhile, primarily because my blood pressure has been through the roof on the war. I think the plan is going to be for this page to continue with the personal/military/foreign policy/war motif and let my liberty writing be over at the new place. Expect some cross-posting, but not too much, so make sure you're checking out there for my liberty related work as well.