Sunday, July 17, 2005

Back

I'm back from Colorado. Had a pretty good time, although we had a bit of trouble climbing Mt. Bierstadt on Friday; kinda got caught on the summit by a lightning storm because me and my dad were both too complacent to get our party moving and off the top. Bierstadt has a rather exposed summit, so we had a ways to get down before we were out of the danger zone. It was rather exciting (read: terrifying) for a while, but made up for it on Saturday by having a beautiful day to ascend Quandry Peak. Live and learn, I suppose.

I leave you with this: (HT: Eric)

What Is Your Battle Cry?

Rampaging across the terrain, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using gilded boxing gloves, cometh Mike! And he gives a gutteral bellow:

"I'm going to hump you until you smell like barbeque, then make toast!!!"

Find out!
Enter username:
Are you a girl, or a guy ?

created by beatings : powered by monkeys