Thursday, January 20, 2005

My apologies (again)

I'm terribly sorry about the lack of posting this week; I've been horribly busy with schoolwork.

Okay, I'll be honest. I've just been slacking this week. But, I'm going to make it up to you, my faithful readers (or lack thereof) by doing a PHOTO post. Big step up, I know. What's the inspiration for this, you ask? The actions of some protesters during the inauguration so confused, frustrated, and infuriated me that I felt compelled to share them with you. So be looking for that this weekend, in addition to some commentary on what I promised you for last weekend.

One other thing - It has come to my attention that I've been added to the blogroll or mentioned at a few other sites. Just wanted to express my appreciation to Bob at Going Down Range, the Banty Rooster, Romeocat, and of course, the East Commons Family of blogs. Like the Rooster said, if you have something interesting to write, people will read it. So far, it appears that either I write about interesting topics, or people are pitying me.