Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Amusing

As previously stated, the Carbine has been replaced by my CZ handgun as the home defense gun, at least temporarily until my Sig gets here. What's amusing is that prior to this, I had been keeping my handgun in the drawer of my desk away from my bed. I figured that the proper place for a home defense gun is as close to the bed as you can get (my Carbine had been leaning up against my desk about a foot away from my bed), so I moved the handgun to the other drawer. What's funny is that this drawer already contained my Ka-bar, as well as a few other knives. This drawer is now known as the "someone's breaking down the front door" drawer.

Although really, all of this stuff is for show because my roommate has a newly acquired 18'' barrel extended mag Remington 870.