Saturday, August 25, 2007

They Just Don't Get It

When I saw this headline I about spat out my Mountain Dew...

"General Peter Pace can save US - by arresting Bush for "Conduct Unbecoming."

You know things have gotten weird when the left is advocating a military coup. Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot...the author advocates removing the President "not of his Presidency. But of his military role as Commander-In-Chief." He then goes on to quote several Articles of the UCMJ. You know, the Uniform Code of MILITARY (emphasis mine) Justice. Does the President wear a uniform? No, he does not. Is he subject to the UCMJ? No, he is not. Does Martin Lewis have the reading comprehension of a second grader? Yes, he does.

In the comments of the post, the relatively famous " Prisoner 222305759 letter" from Parameters back in '92 was brought up. Still a thought provoking article.