Sunday, December 31, 2006

Upcoming Events...

Sorry for the lack of serious content around here the past few days, but I've been gummed up with a variety of things: family Christmas with my mom's side, getting caught up on my Christmas gift reading (I got No True Glory, Dereliction of Duty, Guests of the Ayatollah, and Learning to Eat Soup With a Knife; reviews of all when they're completed), and taking advantage of break to play some poker. Lest you think I've been entirely slacking, though, I've been kicking ideas around in my head about three different, yet related topics: the blogosphere and how ideas disseminate in it, blogs and the larger media as a weapon, and the internet as a front in the war (not necessarily just media info, either.) Haven't gotten anything down on paper yet, but hopefully will be able to do that before classes start up again.

Anyway, since he was so nice to extend me glad tidings in the New Year, I'd like to extend the same to him. Head on over to SJS's place and say hi! He's got a new focus for the blog in the new year...it involves a bear, a dragon, and a guy named Chavez, among others.

Since I probably won't be able to post Sunday at all, I'd like to wish all my readers a happy New Year. May it treat you well.