Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Big 2-1

Sorry if things have been a little dark around here the past few days. Friday was the big 21st. Went out Thursday night to the bars at midnight, had a wedding to attend Friday, and laid low and had some Black Label last night. The wedding and last night weren't too bad (for me anyway...there was free beer AND wine at the wedding and a bunch of AFROTC cadets...you do the math), but Thursday night...well, I'm told it looked something like this:



I guess I'll have to take their word for it...

Anyway, I'm headed home today so don't expect much the rest of the day. Will appear when I can, probably sometime tomorrow. SJS has a real nice piece up on the B-58 as a result of the Navy coming in DEAD last in the Valour-IT competition; go check it out. Speaking of Valour-IT, thanks to everyone who contributed. We may have missed the goal but we still raised a heckuva lot of money and it's all going to a good cause, so thank you.

In fact, since we raised so much money and I'm such a nice guy, be looking for a reciprocal piece up on a tailhooking jet from the days of the straight deck sometime this week...